Footer not working – disables site
I'm having some issues with the footer.
When I try to enable footer from Lay Options –> Footers, I click on the "Activate for all projects"-button, and I get a warning as the only option in the drop-down menu.
It says: "--SELECT-- Warning: Invalid arguments supplied foreach () in /home/kriber13/sandnesarttrail.com/wp-content/themes/lay/options/footer_options.php on line 132"
My site is sandnesarttrail.com
Thanks for making a crazy good theme, and the only one in the world that is user friendly!
Can you please send me your wordpress login data to firstname.lastname@example.org and a link to this topic? Then I can take a closer look at why this doesn't work.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it