Replace current project in Thumbnail Grid
Hi! In one of my Lay websites I have a "Read More" field in the bottom, that is a Thumbnail Grid with 3 entries. It's placed with in a category specific footer.
Is it at all possible with a script of some kind to replace the current project in a Thumbnail Grid that appears on that project page? So that in this case, the "Denim" project wouldn't be in its own "Read More" box: https://dev.jimmylinus.com/editorial/denim
It would also be good to be able to enter a number of entries that is displayed in a Thumb Grid, rather than having to use css to hide the excess ones if I want only 3.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
not really possible. Would need a lot of work I suppose.
A related post thing is written on our list. But not sure when.
edgrbnz last edited by
For the related post thingy!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it