- in the first row i insert a carousel and in the second row some project thumbnails (cover is enabled).
- by updating the page, everything works fine in the desktop view.
- if i delete the carousel in the custom phone layout, the carousel is afterwards still visible in mobile view, even after several times retrying the custom phone layout.
- if i just insert a carousel without the second row with project thumbnails and delete the carousel in the custom phone layout, everything works fine
- but when i add a second row then with project thumbnails, they are not shown after updating.
- it`s a devils circle. Everything i tried failed to have a carousel with other rows of project thumbnails and a custom phone layout without carousel and other arrangements of the project thumbnails...
testpage with working carousel and project thumbnails, but not working custom phone layout:
testpage with working custom phone layout, but not showing the project thumbnails:
do you know where this is coming from and know how to fix that or work around?