Gridder layout is wiped from all projects
Hi @arminunruh & @mariusjopen.
I sent a support mail four days ago when the layouts for my projects were deleted from my finished site and the "Your Desktop Layout's JSON was invalidated" appeared.
Is anyone reading the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox?
I'm really desperate now to know if I should start building all the layout from scratch or if you can help me.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
note that you cannot use autoplay and sound-on together.
Can you post a link to your website?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hey I don't see an email sent by your email address.
Well maybe you moved your website and did not export the database properly?
What happened before this?
Maybe you were the one who emailed me who ran into this problem because you used the velvet blue plugin for moving your website?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it