Text formats and CSS not updating correctly on mobile.
I'm having some problems with text formats and CSS on mobile. When i change them they appear to update correctly on desktop, and on "mobile-mode" in a desktop browser. But when I'm actually on my phone it doesn't do the changes I made. Any idea what might be wrong?
It also seems that the CSS modifications doesn't work on safari on desktop.
The URL is www.marieowing.no
it works fine on my computer.
Safari and Chrome.
@mariusjopen Hey, thanks for your reply! I see now that it has updated correctly. But it took 1 or 2 days for that to happen – which makes it a bit troublesome to work with. I did delete my cache so that shouldn't be the problem. Have you encountered this issue before, or know what the problem might be?
I find it especially weird that other changes, for example with layout and content, updates instantly while text formats and CSS has such a long delay.
yes. It sounds a bit weird. I never had that issue.
Did you try another browser?
Can you let us know when the problem comes back?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it