mouseover image on thumbnails hides original image on mobile
On my site: http://www.patrickfry.co.uk the mouseover images for thumbnails are always visible when viewing using Safari on my iPhoneXS. Is there a way to disable this for mobile?
Same problem on mine.
yes. You can disable it in the CUSTOMIZER in Thumbnails.
Let me know if that helped.
Thanks @mariusjopen :)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it