Unable to install the lightbox plugin
I never had any problems with installing laytheme plugins, but right now I am unable to install my recently purchased lightbox plugin. After clicking on "Install" with my safari (12.1) or chrome browser it says the plugin doesn't contain any files:
What could be wrong?
Thanks in advance & bests,
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
ah a bummer!
Is LayTheme and Wordpress up to date?
I solved it by activating a newer PHP version at my webhost. This did the trick.
But thank you for the reply!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it