Project thumbnail hover
Hi, I have a black and white picture as a project thumbnail and I would like to change it for another picture in color when I put the mouse over, not just put text over it. Is that possible? How can I do it?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
you could do that with CSS.
One google search away :-)
This post is deleted!
@mariusjopen I found it!!! Everything okay :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it