Thumbnails resizing and two-levels caption
Hi Lay Theme people,
I am loving the template and I am getting closer to achieve what I wanted which is amazing taking into account that I am begginer in terms of coding so first of all a big applause for the work you put in this one !
My question concerns the projects page where all my projects thumbnails appear :
1 - I have pictures in different sizes, some in landscapes and some in portrait, see here. I would like to set a fixed width and size for all the images which means a crop in for the portraits one. I have found detailed here on how to crop and center images using CSS but I can't manage to make it work on my website. I get lost in the class and CSS I should use. Could you help with this ?
2- Second question, I want to have a two-levels caption like on this website and have both captions leading to my project page. How can I achieve this ? Do I only need to add text below my project thumbnails using stack and making the text clickable (hyperlink) ?
Many thanks for your help,
Have a great day
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
have a look here:
Also you can add an extra info field to each project and use it as kind of a caption.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it