Custom Post type
Great theme, i was looking for it since long…
Is there a way to create Custom post types (with wordpress plugin or source code) with subcategories? I have to create a website for a client and it would be easier to manage if my client has multiple tabs in the wordpress admin (news, exhibitions, works, publications each including subcategories).
not possible :/
If you are a developer, lay theme might not be the right choice for you cause you can't change its code that much. This summer im going to work on a standalone version of the gridder and with that people can just code their own themes and then use the gridder with any theme.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it