HIDE SECONDARY MENU on mobile version
struggling with something that seems to be not working.
I'm building a one single-page website which has got multiple menus (2), one anchored to the sections and one for different languages (using qTranslate‑X). The problem is that they can't be styled separately on Mobile, and not even separated. I'd rather then hide the primary menu (the section ones, as its not as important here as on desktop), but any solution added to the MOBILE CCS seems to be not working. To be honest, any code I write seems to have no effect. Any suggestion / idea why? Maybe just the wrong code and you have the ultimate one?
many thanks in advance
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
you could use CUSTOM-HTML for the qTranslate menu.
And not use a Wordpress menu for it.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it