Support for WebM video Codec
it would be great if laytheme by default would support the webM codec in the "add html video" context,
it allows smaller filesizes than .mp4 and from what i read is more stable when playing lots of videos on one page at the same time.
damn it does not play on mac by default... ok nevermind, bye
thank you. We will look into this!
@mariusjopen Any news here?
does it work for mac now?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it