z-index overlapping elements issue
I placed a fixed element (esc button) and set the z-index to 5, but the element is still behind the images what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!
I set the Z index to 1 but it still doesn't work and the X is always behind the images, please help!
(I am using google chrome)
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
Do you have a link we could see the site your referring to?
Did you try a higher z-index? Something like
I know it’s ugly but perhaps there just are too many elements and the high numbers might solve the issue.
@edgrbnz unfortunately it didn't solve the problem :(
@edgrbnz okay, so I created custom html and css and now it works. Of course it would be much much easier if this could be done with the gridder, is this supposed to be possible at all, because in one discussion I read that with the gridder it is not really the case,
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it