overscroll-behavior in safari
Hey hey … is it possible to stop safari bouncing once you reached the top of the website?!
I found this:
Sadly it did not work.
are you talking about mobile?
Would say both?
Can you post a link to our website?
Then we can have a look and inspect that.
Thank you so much. Especially mobile it is really distracting when you want to swipe through the slideshow ... the its jumping up and down. But also in web its kinda of unnecessary. Actually in Firefox it does not do it. Only in Safari.
Thank you for your help.
this is a Safari thing.
This is the case with all the websites I suppose. I just tested a couple of others.
Nothing we can do here.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it