show images while hovering over letters
I would like to customize the menu and show different images when hovering on different letters.
Here is what I would like to achieve: https://switch.co.nz/
Can someone help me, I am quite a newbie, is there an "easy way" make this happen, a plugin maybe?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
that is a tricky one.
What is possible easily (and there are already threads in the forum) is to show one image.
You can show and remove that image with CSS depending if the mouse moves over the word next to it or not.
To show many images when you move the mouse horizontally – not sure if this is easily possible.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it