Backend: Change Background Color for White Text
I was wondering whether it is possible to change the background color in the text field when writing text - my text is white and I can't read it, only when I highlight it or in the code. And when I disable the visual editor in my account, the gridder disappears... Any ideas?
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
I feel your pain and I have the same issue…
for a switch in the backend to set the background color (for gridder and text-editor) from light to dark. 👀
This thread should be moved to the Feedback section of the forum, though.
We will look into that!
Ok thanks for the feedback
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it