Moving from local MAMP server to live (hosted by Strato)
Re: Lay Theme moving from Local Server to Live Site
I'm facing some problems while following your tutorial http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#moving-website ...
When exporting the the database with "Migrate DB" I get confirmed that "14 of 14 Tables Migrated":
As soon as I import this file to the Strato phpMyAdmin I'll get this message:
Somehow the import results into empty data bases?
I'm hoping you are having an idea to solve this ...
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
best is to ask your provider.
That can be anything.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it