Buttons not appearing on mobile slideshows, pages sometimes blank
My site: robbyday.info
I have my carousel preferences set so that buttons should appear on touchdevices and mobile, but they aren't showing up. Also it seems like my page fails to load about 50% of the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
which buttons exactly are you talking about?
How big is the cover gif-image?
I'm referring to the buttons that would appear on mobile devices in the carousel to show that the images can be navigated through.
My intro gif is 14kb, 128x128 pixels (I'm ok with how lo-fi it looks).
you need to activate this here:
You could remove the buttons on desktop with CSS.
Thank you, I'm not sure if that's what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm trying to make these buttons always visible on the sides of the images on mobile devices:
I do not see the buttons active on your example page.
Can you activate them?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it