How can I change the background color of all projects at once?
would be amazing if anyone has a hint :)
you can use CUSTOM CSS to do this.
Hm, unfortunatley I am not a programmer :)
at Codeacademy you can make a 30min course about CSS. Then you should be able to do it :-)
@mariusjopen said in How can I change the background color of all projects at once?:
Do you have a link to that course?
here we go!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it