I just installed the Lightbox plugin and when im in lightbox, the images kept sliding back and forth automatically even if I'm not moving or clicking anything.
heres a link to a project page of ours for reference
thank you for your help!
Hi! the only active plugins we use are: WP Super Cache, WPForms Lite, and Lay theme Carousel. We use custom code to create out homepage animations that you'll see at lookstudios.com, plus some css and html codes for linked image hover effect, as you'll see at the end of this project. I did noticed that the plug-in was reported to have been tested with our current wordpress version 5.2.1 (attached photo below)
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it