Carousel image edit after saving
After saving a post with a carousel, editing particular images within the carousel becomes arduous. Click on "Edit" does open the media library frame, but doesn't load the image clicked on. One has to search for it manually...
I saw old bug reports about similar issues but they were supposedly solved in newer versions.
Carousel Version 1.4.1
Theme Version: 2.7.7
Best is if you write me a PM and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
here everything works fine, no?
Is it different for you?
Hmmm, I think I misunderstood the function of the Edit button: I thought it would allow you to edit the selected image in the media library, but I guess it instead allows you to replace the slide with another image. Correct? If so, the functionality to edit the image in the media library from within the carousel is missing. Would be a nice feature to have. Also, I'd suggest renaming the "Edit" button to "Replace" or "Change" to better convey its purpose.
allright. We will write that down. Good input.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it