I'm looking right now to propose a membership on my website. I've found Memberful, a external version of Patreon (from the same company) made for Wordpress and Stripe.
Everything went cool until you need to have a "membership" included space into pages. The plugin editor show off well, but of course it's not recognize on the grid.
I wonder if there is any solution to implement the Memberful section into the Laytheme grid.
Thank you, bye.
if you tool does not allow shortcodes, I do not see a possibility.
Thank you Marius, will look at it.
Actually there is a shortcode function, here is it for information : https://memberful.com/help/integrate/services/wordpress/wordpress-shortcodes/
It's clearly cannot work as the shortcode cannot be divided into the grid and put content in the middle, and the shortcode is not working inside a Text content or a HTML box.
Just one question : It is possible to put back a page or a post as something independant from Lay Theme ? Like a basic Wordpress element non associated with the theme.
Thank you again.
it is not possible yet to add individual elements.
But the shortcode should work in the HTML element.
Can you add it and share the link?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it