I'm looking right now to propose a membership on my website. I've found Memberful, a external version of Patreon (from the same company) made for Wordpress and Stripe.
Everything went cool until you need to have a "membership" included space into pages. The plugin editor show off well, but of course it's not recognize on the grid.
I wonder if there is any solution to implement the Memberful section into the Laytheme grid.
Thank you, bye.
Actually there is a shortcode function, here is it for information : https://memberful.com/help/integrate/services/wordpress/wordpress-shortcodes/
It's clearly cannot work as the shortcode cannot be divided into the grid and put content in the middle, and the shortcode is not working inside a Text content or a HTML box.
Just one question : It is possible to put back a page or a post as something independant from Lay Theme ? Like a basic Wordpress element non associated with the theme.
Thank you again.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it