*help* how to implement HMTL5 Audio Player?
Through your Forum I've found this HTML5 audio player (see screenshot) i want to use inside one of my "Projects" posts. Where do I insert the three different codes? To my understanding it is HTML, CSS and Java.
Once implemented, will it then be placable inside a individual post?
Thanx a lot for your help!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
have a look here:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it