Resizing of elements on (somewhat) long page not working properly
I was trying to add a Youtube video to http://winckler.net/glitchart but in WP the resizing of elements for just this page is very buggy or simply not possible. This affects all elements on the page but not the ones on other pages. I experienced this on Firefox and Safari and after updating to the newest version of Lay.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
resizing works fine here.
Can you show a quick screen recording?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it