Its been awhile since I changed them so I'm not sure when this became an issue, but I can no longer save changes to the general Carousel settings under Lay Options. Clicking the blue Save Changes button does nothing and it doesn't appear any data is being sent.
Deactivating and re-activating the plugin doesn't work, but I can't seem to delete it in order to re-install either.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it