Carousel Addon settings won't save
Its been awhile since I changed them so I'm not sure when this became an issue, but I can no longer save changes to the general Carousel settings under Lay Options. Clicking the blue Save Changes button does nothing and it doesn't appear any data is being sent.
Deactivating and re-activating the plugin doesn't work, but I can't seem to delete it in order to re-install either.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Figured it out! In case anyone else has this problem- there was an unacceptable pixel value under the "Show Buttons" settings that you can't see if it's not checked.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
ah great! Thank you for letting us know!
harrietbrown last edited by
This post is deleted!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it