luziaconzeta last edited by
I would like to have my website divided into two columns. Up here fine.
On the left I want an image, and on the right the list of my projects. And I want that when going over one of the projects, on the left, there is an image of the project.
This is possible? Thanks!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
you can try this:
Make a footer page with all the projects and then with CUSTOM CSS you place the footer as a second column on the page.
A bit tricky but possible.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it