Not 100% sure of this but when I watch video or visit the Doc page of lay theme website I get 100%+ CPU usage from my MBP. Haven't tested on my personal site but I thought I'd give you a heads up if its something to do with the theme. Thanks.
ah yeah its probably because there are so many videos on the doc page. yeah my mbp gets really loud too if i watch for example an hd video in chrome in fullscreen -.-
has nothing to do with the theme though, cause laytheme.com is not made with lay theme :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it