Add to Vimeo Video auto-play and loop
I wanted to ask is it somehow possible to add to vimeo videos autoloop and autoplay?
Vimeo has an embed code for it but when i try to past it in it doesent work, cause i can only past and accepts the normal videolink.
The code from vimeo is for example like this:
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/164110862?autoplay=1&loop=1&color=ffffff&title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="700" height="394" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Do you know a solution?
Thx in advance for your time!
Yea, with the latest lay theme version 1.7.0, in the gridder you can click on "+More"->"+HTML"
You can insert your iframe code there and that should work!
Awesome it worked but the video isnt centered and its not responsive to different screensizes, do you know how i can fix this ?
Yep, thats the problem with just putting an iframe there. Maybe try that:
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it