Wordpress auto-reinstalled – key is not valid anymore
I already had wordpress automatically installed with dreamhost 4 days ago. I received an e-Mail about the success of installing; got an username and made a password.
11h ago the exact same message came in; saying that I've successfully installed wordpress.
They've generated a new username and I couldn't log in with my old one.
When using the new username; there was another theme installed and all my process was gone; a totally fresh start with wordpress, but with a theme called "Bold Grid" this time.
In the same night, we've also reseived a message about the "Let's Encrypt certificate" for the website, which was installed this night too.
I have 2 questions now:
- I anyone had this problem before – how did you solve it?
- Will a get a new licence key? I bought 3 licences and I am afraid that if I use the licence key again, that I will loose one unnecessary.
best is to get Dreamhost on the line.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it