Spacing in projects with a bug?
When i create a new row in projects and even if i reduce the raw gutter to the minimum there is still a huge gap when i do the preview, and the text will start extremely low also and i have the top frame with 2% how can i fix this?
it looks like you have the Fullscreen slider activated.
YES EACH ROW I DO WORKS IN FULLSCREEN, HOW CAN I TURN IT OFF?
a link to your website is helpful. Then we can have a look.
When Fullscreen Slider is active, all rows will get stretched to the height of the browser and the content will be vertically centered.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it