Hosting Plan (One.com)
hope it's all good. With a client we want to install a new website using Laytheme. No we only wonder which plan we would need: https://one-docs.com/guides/en/web-space-comparison-table/?url=specs
Would the Starter be enough or we would need Professional Plus?
Thanks a lot, all best wishes
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
the Starter should be possible. You will need to install Wordpress yourself
I would give the provider a quick call to be sure.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it