Lightbox – Captions missing – Frontpage
thank you for the update!
I have two questions:
- Is it possible to activate the "Only Zoom" feature for lightboxes just for a specific page? (eg. Front Page) Maybe there is some JS workaround?
- Is it a bug, that captions don't appear anymore below an image? (not in lightbox-view) Here is an example: www.klasse3h.de
If you scroll a bit down you see on the right of "Badewanne voll Schnapps" an image with a caption. I posted it maybe 3 weeks ago. If i want to "Edit Caption" on backend it's empty. (There is also no Caption within the lightbox for this image)... Than scroll down a bit again. On the right side of "Nu wünsch dir was" is another Image. I posted it today and added a caption the way i did it three weeks before. But now nothing shows up on the page. Only when I open it in the lightbox. Do you have any Idea?
Hm no there's no way to do that I think :/
It seems that "Badewanne voll schnaps" is not an image with a caption, but its a project thumbnail. So in order to change that text you'd have to change the project title of that project.
I have to change it, so in the gridder you can see that its a project thumbnail instead of an image with a caption. Cause both look really similar.
For the other image you added a lightbox caption by right clicking that image. If you want to add a normal caption, you need to select that image and click "edit caption" in the gridder header. Did you do that?
pretty nice site!
Thank you. (Pretty nice theme!)
- I meant the images beside the projects. Both are inserted via the Image button. Anyways, your last sentence gave me the right answer: I missed the "Edit Caption" button in the gridder header. Thanks!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it