Content of my pages disappear when I change site title from image to text...
I have tried to add a custom image to my site title in order to change it when hover it.
But when I change site title from image to text in Customize section, all the content of my pages disappear !
Here is a link to the website:
that is strange.
Do you use the latest version of Laytheme and Wordpress?
Any plugins or CUSTOM CODE?
I have added the logo myself with custom code because I wanted to change it on hover
background: url("http://www.jardinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/logo_jardinc-01.svg") no-repeat;
the trick is to isolate problems.
Can you get rid of the code and see if the problem remains. Then put it back step by step.
Then you will see what breaks the page.
Thank's again Marius,
I have used this line, that was the problem, I think it is the jQuery library:
So sorry, I know it is written on Lay website,
Have a good day,
yes. jQuery is already embedded by default.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it