Updating Sites in Draft Mode.
Just one question. Am I right that you can not save a site or project in the "draft" mode? You can only "publish" it?
Is this feature missing? Is it a bug? Or am I just too blind to see it?
I'm preparing some new projects that i want to publish somewhen in the future – and not instantly. When I edit my project I have no chance to save it by clicking "update". I can only click "publish" – and then the unfinished project is online immediatley! :( Then I have to switch it to "draft", then "update" again and then it's saved as draft.
Is there a better workaround? How do you guys handle that?
edgrbnz last edited by
That’s true for now.
I myself have a Category called “drafts” and set Lay to not show the projects in that category.
Hope that helps!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it