Hi @mariusjopen ! I Just update Laytheme in order to use the new function load content as scroll but one block of my website is missing... I have a text that I use to scroll to top, but in my page it just disappear... I can see it in the gridder but it does not show up on the web. Link: https://filmosofia.space/ciencia-ficcion
I send you a screenshot of the gridder as well :D
Thank you in advance!!
@mariusjopen by the way! It just happens when the new function (load content as scrolling) is on! :D
you probably deactivated thew function.
Can you activate it for a test again?
@mariusjopen Done! Thank you! :D
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
How did this work out?
I’m guessing it’s the same problem I described over here – Somehow small elements at the end of the page get lost when the On scroll element transitions are turned on.
Would be cool to know how to solve this…
Hey when you update lay theme this should be fixed now!
@arminunruh Great! Now it works!
edgrbnz last edited by
Thank you guys!!!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it