Gridder + custom html/css?
GergoKovacs last edited by GergoKovacs
So still learning the very basics of html/css, but was wondering:
is there a way to apply custom css to the contents of the gridder (images, html5 video, text),
aside from the "source code" option of the text editor? Or to check on the html of a page / category / project?
I'm trying to make some stuff happen like z-positioning a text + video so the text can overlap "on top" of the other when offsetting - instead of how generally Gridder puts text "behind" of everything.
If yes, could any of you point me into the very general direction? Or slap me in the face if I'm absolutely idiotic. <3
When u hover over an element, there is a "class" button. U can use that for custom css styling. Here's an example "create a custom button style": http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#custom-css-styling
In Lay Theme, normally an element will always overlap a preceding element.
Also elements inside a row will always overlap elements of a previous row.
With the latest lay theme version you can also right click an empty spot of a row and set a row class. That might help with some z-index things you want to do.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it