Shortcode not working
wispkollektiv last edited by wispkollektiv
I am trying to create an interactive map for http://www.lindenow.org/ (i am working on firefox).
I first tried all the plugins I could find (H5P, Image Hotspot, Image Map Pro Lite, ImageLinks...), but none of their shortcodes are working. Then I tried with actual map plugins (Google Maps Easy, WP Google Maps and others), but it still doesnt work.
I read on the documentation that laytheme doesnt support all the plugins, but I know WP Google Map should be working because I already used it in another website with laytheme..
I am sorry I cannot gove more precise information about what could be wrong, but I have really no idea...
Hope you can help me,
Thanks a lot for your work,
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
have a look here:
But I am not sure if this will work. But worth a try.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it