Different line height in the same paragraph
Hello! I have two different font sizes within the same paragraph, which displays a bigger line spacing with a bigger font compared to the rest of the paragraph.
Here's a pic:
If anyone has a suggestion on how to have the same line spacing everywhere I'd be most grateful, thank you.
you probably take away the padding bottom of the bigger font.
Hi @mariusjopen, do you mean I should enter a custom padding in the source code within the text editor?
I tried unsuccessfully:
<p class="_Banner_Accueil" style="line-height: 1.6;"><span style="font-size: 55px; padding-bottom: -20px;">Ora Architecte </span>est une agence d'architecture pluridisciplinaire avec une approche créative en conception, ingénierie et construction en milieu tropical. Nous sommes spécialistes des questions environnementales.</p>
I also tried custom css, but didn't succeed :)
Hey @mariusjopen! Just wondering whether I'm missing something here. If you have any tips I'd be most grateful, thank you!
can you post a link to your website?
you can give the SPAN element which includes the big text a line-height: 1px;
Hope that helps!
@mariusjopen Thank you! It worked for me.
Ah great! Happy to hear!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it