Times New Roman shown heaver than in pages (also in Chrome and not just Safari)
in my laytheme Times New Roman is shown heaver than in pages (also in Chrome and not just Safari). Is there a solution? Of course I tried all font weights in the Text Formats section but there is only standard and bold.
I also saw this thread (http://laythemeforum.com:4567/topic/666/site-title-weight-different-from-from-browser-to-browser/2) but it doesn't help.
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
Unfortunately that’s perfectly normal since the font-rendering in browsers and desktop applications is wastly different. Especially when you are using white text on dark backgrounds – it bleeds.
Best is to choose a font that has a light weight as an option for these applications.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it