Fixed Element showing through row gutters
On the very top of my page I have a text block that I made a fixed element using CSS. That means, scrolling down the page, everything moves except that block of text. Here´s the code:
The moving elements, in this case pictures, scroll up above the text, just as I want it to.
So far, so good, but my problem is that the text is of course showing in the row gutters between the pictures. I made a screenshot of that section, so you know what I mean.
As I didn´t find a way to fill row gutters with a color, I am looking for an alternative way to make the text block not show again once the first image has scrolled above it.
Very grateful for any ideas and suggestions!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Can you post a link to our website?
Then we can have a look and inspect that.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it