How to set the width of the carousel to the full width of the browser and the height manually, please ?
I have noticed that you set the width of "lay-carousel-wrap" programmatically ?
If you make the carousel 100% width in the gridder, then it has the full width of the browser.
You can't really set the height programmatically but you can set the aspect ratio of the carousel when you add one:
What do you want to do, a carousel that fills the browser, like 100vw, 100vh?
@arminunruh May I contact you in private, I am not sure If I am allowed to expose the Design I am implementing public before release, please? (slack?gitter?skype?telegram email ?)
you can write me to: email@example.com you can write in German
Ok check you mail :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it