Custom Font Issue
jfrederick last edited by
Hi - I am uploading custom fonts to my website. In the back end it shows up, however when I hit publish and view it live, it turns it into a standard serif font. Any advice?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
you need to select the font in the font formats section.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it