using URL query strings
dani last edited by
I'm trying to send information to a form using an URL query, but it's not working due to LAY theme's single page format.
Is there another way I can get data to another page, into a ninja form? With a script for example?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it