Mobile Spacing not working
Even though I have adjusted my top spacing for mobile, it gets cancelled out when I go to inspect the element. As a result, the first link in my website butts up against the bottom of the menu bar. Please help me fix this! I have included a screenshot.
Hey thx for posting this, seems to be a new bug. Gonna fix it soon!
Hey, please update to 1.7.2, then it should be fixed!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it