Hover image text appear
chrisaadland last edited by
I'm playing around with my website and I like the clean look of the fullscreen slider.
Such as this http://www.chrisaadland.com/people
However I don't like to add permanent text under images as description, instead I'd like for it to be able to when hovering an image it goes white with a central text.
Is there any way I can do this? Also I know my basic HTML and understand CSS to some degree, but beyond that I'm lost.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
this can be achieved with jQuery. Not that difficult.
You create a text box which is on opacity 0.
Then with jQuery you add or remove a class which gives opacity 1 !important to this element. You can use the toggleClass function from jQuery.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it