I'm playing around with my website and I like the clean look of the fullscreen slider.
Such as this http://www.chrisaadland.com/people
However I don't like to add permanent text under images as description, instead I'd like for it to be able to when hovering an image it goes white with a central text.
Is there any way I can do this? Also I know my basic HTML and understand CSS to some degree, but beyond that I'm lost.
this can be achieved with jQuery. Not that difficult.
You create a text box which is on opacity 0.
Then with jQuery you add or remove a class which gives opacity 1 !important to this element. You can use the toggleClass function from jQuery.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it