Site Tagline line break?
franzi last edited by
i would like to ask you the easiest way to add a line break to the Site Tagline.
Thank you in advance,
Hey franzi, thats not possible right now, but I can work on that!
Hey franzi, please update to 1.7.2
Now when you edit the tagline you can do: "Hello<br>Hello"
The <br> is HTML and means linebreak :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it