Z index fixed element
I have a fixed element (text) positioned with the grider as following:
and this one works perfectly
but I also have a logo on the other side (image) and that one is always behind the project thumbnails doesn't matter how I set the Z index. (The selector is correct since the logo is fixed)
What could be wrong?
I guess the problem is that it is a child element?, I tried to find a way to fix it by inspecting but I still have no clue how to fix it. Please let me know if you have any idea, thanks a lot!
dani last edited by
adding 0's to z-index doesn't help ;)
i've had this issue and solved it before,
send the site url, with the code. i'll take a look.
@dani thanks a lot, I solved it. At the end I created custom html and css for those elements. There was a topic also about more or less the same issue and what I found out is with the gridder you basically cannot use Z-index unfortunately. But if you have a solution for that let me know :)
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
we will write it down for the future to use z-index in the gridder.
Thank you Marius!
This post is deleted!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it