Unique custom right/left cursors for each carousel (Addon) ?
Hello - I am hoping to use the custom CSS option to add different custom cursors to the left / right swipe on each individual Carousel.
I am new to CSS and am struggling with which class(es) to call up to make this happen. I am unsure whether I have to set a custom class for each carousel (?) and if so am struggling with the exact code.
Is any of the below code getting anywhere?
I would like to know if its even possible :-)
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
you are talking about the cursor which you move with the mouse, right?
You can change that in CSS.
I would change it to a default value like pointer first and see if that works. Then I would test to use an image.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it