Full screen slider feature request
In the full screen slider, as well as
"Give elements a max-width and max-height and center them"
I would find it very useful to also have
"Give elements a max-height NOT CENTRED" so they could still benefit from their horizontal position in the gridder but not spill off the top and bottom of the page
Is this possible, or is there another way i should rather look at doing this>?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
until now only CUSTOM CSS.
But I will write it down.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it