Trying to setup this plugin to work in co existance with laytheme
once installed, it tries to render the booking stuff to a specific page, that I reference in the plugins settings.
So this is the page it renders
everything laytheme related is not there anymore, I can add content to the gridder as I want. Nothing shows up.
As their documentation sais, they know about incompatibilities with themes and suggest some lines to the themes functions.php. See here
This did not work.
Does anybody have a hint how to solve this and make them both work hand in hand properly?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it